BRNOguide (recruited from www.czech4you.com) specialises in guiding of individuals or small groups of up to 17 people. Based in BRNO (nice video here), the portfolio includes half - day to day trips, even bike trips, popular trips to
3. Czech and Moravian Castles and Chateaux - Pernstejn Castle, Lednice, Valtice Chateaux
4. Austerlitz Battlefield where Napoleon won his famous battle in 1805.
5. Wine cellars to sample good Moravian wines and enjoy the local hospitality.
6. Welcome drink with the owner of the privately owned medieval 13th century DOLNI KOUNICE Castle
Please read about all possibilities of various trips at TRIPS.
These are my TIPS for typical Czech HANDMADE souvenirs:
2. straw dolls
Should you like to order some souvenir and the www is not in English, I am ready to help you.
How to proceed:
2. I will confirm your email ASAP, including sending you ITINERARY
3. NO need for any deposit for small groups, please pay CASH on the spot to a tourguide
4. Feel free to contact me regarding special interest. (architecture. folk festivals, gastronomy, history)
Up to 3 people I will drive you in my VW station wagon, for more than 3 people I will hire a minivan with a professional driver.
Accommodation in BRNO:
These are very popular hotels centrally located in the old part of BRNO:
4. check other accommodation at www.booking.com
There are 12 UNESCO Heritage sites in the Czech Republic and majority of which are within a half day trip from BRNO.
BRNOguide offers you:
I also offer:
* interpreting from Czech to English (at the Foreign Police, doctor etc).
* booking your stay
* preparing an itinerary
* help in tracing your Czech ancestors
* invitation for a wedding at the privately owned DOLNI KOUNICE Castle...read more here
* the possibility of SUBLEASING the Dolni Kounice Castle apartment/s
The countryside near BRNO