BRNOguide (recruited from www.czech4you.com) specialises in guiding of individuals or small groups up to 17 people. Based in BRNO, (nice video here) the portfolio includes half a day to day trips, even bike trips, popular trips to
1. The Punkva Cave and Macocha Abyss
2. UNESCO Towns Trebic and Telc
3. Czech and Moravian Castles and Chateaux - Pernstejn Castle, Lednice, Valtice Chateaux
4. Austerlitz Battlefield where Napoleon won his famous battle in 1805.
5. Wine cellars and sample good Moravian wine and check the local hospitality.
6. Privately owned mediaeval DOLNI KOUNICE Castle
Here is a LINK to a 30 minute video on BRNO made by CZech - American TV
Please read about all possibilites of various trips at TRIPS.
I drive my clients in VW station wagon where I can fit 3 people. For bigger groups I hire a minivan.
How to proceed:
1. Please select a trip and send me an Inquiry e.mail about availability
2. I confirm your e.mail ASAP, including sending you ITINERARY
3. NO need for any deposit for small groups, please pay CASH on the spot to a tourguide
4. Feel free to contact me regarding special interest. (architecture. folk festivals, gastronomy, history)
Up to 3 people I will drive you in my VW station wagon, for more than 3 poeple I will hire a minivan with a professional driver.
Accommodation in BRNO:
These are very popular hotels in BRNO and centrally located in the old part of BRNO:
1. BARCELO HOTEL
2. GRANDEZZA HOTEL
3. ROYAL RICC HOTEL
4. check other accommodation at www.booking.com
There are 12 UNESCO Heritage sites in the Czech Republic and majority is within a half day trip from BRNO.
BRNOguide offers you:
I also offer:
* interpreting from Czech to English (at the Foreign Police, doctor etc).
* booking your stay
* preparing an itinerary
* help to trace your Czech ancestors
* invitation for a wedding at the privately owned DOLNI KOUNICE Castle...read more here
* info about a possibility to SUBLEASE the Dolni Kounice Castle apartment/s
The countryside near BRNO